Cambridge Institute of Technology - North Campus
The North Campus is located off International Airport road & is well-connected. We take pride in our state-of-the-art infrastructure & our teaching faculty who not only create a positive learning environment that encourages Entrepreneurship & Leadership, but motivate students to exercise their knowledge on real-world problems & skills required.
Programs offered and Eligibility:
Students who wish to seek admission to the various undergraduate programmes in engineering at Cambridge Institute of Technology, Main Campus OR North Campus may do so via one of the following processes:
- Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by KEA.
- COMED-K and Selection Process
Management Admission Process
Admission through Management Admission process is open to both Karnataka and non-Karnataka students. SAARC and Other Foreign students are also eligible to appy.
Eligible students (those who meet qualifying requirements as per the eligibility criteria) may contact the Admissions Department, to obtain the application form.
- Candidates will be selected based on their academic merit.
- Candidates must fill in the registration form. This is to be done at the College Campus.
- Visit the Admissions Department, and meet the Admission Counselor.
- Admission fee details will be shared with the prospective candidate.
Once the seat has been confirmed, candidates may fill out the application form and submit it along with the required documents.
Computer Science & Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 pattern of examination (equivalent to the two year Pre University in Karnataka) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics as optional subjects in the qualifying examination is eligible to pursue an undergraduate degree in engineering at CAMBRIDGE North Campus.
- The eligibility for admission is 45% in case of General Category and 40% marks in the qualifying examination in case of SC/ST, Category-1 and OBC Category candidates. The marks obtained by the candidate in Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics in the qualifying examination will be considered in the place of Chemistry in case the marks obtained in Chemistry is less for the required aggregate percentage for the purpose of determination of eligibility (and not for the purpose of determination of rank, in respect of engineering/technology courses).
- Entrance Exam: KEA / COMEDK /JEE any other entrance exam.
The Following Documents need to be submitted by the Students
- 10th/SSLC Marks Card – Original + 3 sets of Photocopy
- 12th/PUC Marks Card – Original + 3 sets of Photocopy
- Transfer Certificate – Original + 3 sets of Photocopy
- Caste & Income Certificate in case of SC/ST Candidates ( For Karnataka students only)
- Photographs – 5 Passport +5 Stamp Size
Students who have passed out from Boards/University other than the Karnataka PU Board should also submit in addition to the above mentioned documents:
- 1. Migration Certificate – Original + 2 sets of Photocopy