Capgemini – Day one exclusive drive for 2018 Batch
Greetings from Department of HRD!!
We are happy to inform you that M/s Capgemini is visiting Cambridge Institute of Technology on 26th September 2017 for recruting BE 2018 Batch CSE / ISE / ECE / EEE Students.
Please find the following for the details.
1.BE : CSE / ISE / ECE / EEE 2018 Batch only.
- Percentage: 60% in 10th, 12th / Diploma, BE (6 semesters aggregate)
- No active current backlog.
Note for Students:
- Should be open for relocation to any of the company premises in India.
- Must be ready to sign a service agreement for 2 years.
- Should be willing to work for any of the Business Units/ Service lines.
- Pre – Placement Talk.
- Online Aptitude Test + Written Communication Test.
- Pseudo Code Test.
- Technical Interview.
- HR Interview.
All the students eligible as per the above criteria should come to Department of HRD and register for the drive on or before 8th September 2017 02:00pm.
- All the students should login to HRD Portal and update the aggregate of 6 semesters and 6th semester percentage.
- Keep all your documents ready for the recruitment drives with the photo copies of at least 2 /3 sets all the times.
- Updated Resumes (5 copies).
- Marks sheets of 10th, 12th, all semester marks cards till date with 2 copies duly attested.
- College id card.
- One Govt id Proof (passport / aadhar card / voter id).
- Recent Passport size photos
- Any other certifications.
October 2, 2017